Thursday, August 21, 2008

Schedule of events

Homecoming Week/ 15 year Class reunion day

There is a volleyball game on Tuesday I believe.

Bonfire possibly wed? not for sure

There is the Powder Puff football game on Thursday.

Sometime that week there are soccer games and I believe softball (?) games

Parade is at noon down main street. Anybody who wants to hang with the class and watch the parade, we'll meet at the empty lot south of Kwik Way Store. Informal lunch where-ever we decide. If we wanna just grab sandwhiches or go to a restaurant. Flexibile!

Friday is the Homecoming Football game against Jackson. It starts at 7pm. My idea is we either meet at O'Rourkes for pizza and chatting at 5pm or we pick up pizza at 6pm and have a tailgate party with pizza and all that jazz at the field. Get your votes in! I'm leaning towards tailgate party. Who's down for that?

I'm planning to crash the Homecoming Dance Saturday. Wouldn't that be a blast?!?!

If anyone wants to add more activities, let me know. Shoot me an e mail with your RSVP and contact info please.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again!!!

No comments: