Sunday, September 14, 2008

WELL...how did it go?

It was fun! It was so nice to see Mike Beard, Steve Byington, Holly Hillman Andersen, Amber Hibbert Bills, Andy Buttram, Blaine Ball, Amanda Coburn Birch, Joanne Hillman Winder, (nikki hibbert burch who technically is not in our class but it was fun to see her after i recognized her) and little old me. Nichole Nead Crossley. OK that may have sounded weird. It was nice to see myself? WHATEVER... I know I'm missing someone because I counted 10 attendees and I am having a heck of a time remembering. I'm SO SORRY!!!!

We all found each other at the Homecoming game where we lost miserably to Jackson. We had a little "circular reunion" and caught up with everyone. Poor Mike hasn't known about any of the past reunions but we got the quick recap of his 15 years and he learned the joys of the internet and how he needs to get plugged in (haha, nice steve)

We met a couple of Blaine's kids and Holly's kids and one of Amber's kids. We decided Holly has the oldest child in the class at 15 years old. Anybody top that? No comments from Steve or Mike or Blaine.

Steve graciously decided to volunteer to run the activities for our 20 year so if you want to be kept in the loop, shoot him or I your e mail address. Anybody who wants to post their contact info on a private blog, I'm going to set that up. You'll have to have permission to enter so I need your e mail address. The link to contact info, will be up on this blog as soon as I can get it.

The 20 year reunion will be Fourth of July in the year 2013 in Driggs. Get your calendars out and mark it! I want 100% attendance not the 13.4% attendance we had this time. There is more people that live local than showed up. COME ON CLASS!!! We want to see you, we miss you, no excuses ;P

3 comments:

Steve B. said...

Hello all!
Nikki, you did a great job coordinating the 10% or whatever. I think I can speak for everyone by saying that you have done a wonderful job keeping this going for all of these years (how old are we?).
We really did have a great time on Friday night.
I think it is Deck Green that you are forgetting. If you saw him at all, he was busy with his littlest one and other children that night.
I'm not sure I was gracious about it or that I decided myself but, I would happily coordinate (delegate maybe?) to other more willing volunteers for the next reunion. That is, if anyone is left. We will certainly be age challenged at that one.

holly said...

Hi Steve, Nikki and everyone else! It was a quick hello at the reunion, can't wait to see you all at the next one, or before. I should say that my daughter is not 15 yet. she is 14 and I am pretty sure Marina's daughter is also 14 and very close in age. Yep, my little girl is getting ready to take driver's education! but have no fear, she will be much better driver than I was at that age. Deck, Travis, you guys remember driver's ed with me? SORRY! I really did get better, I promise.

So how the heck are you Steve? I think my little bro bought a furniture business from your former in-laws or something like that. But what are you up to lately?
Maybe somehow we (our classmates) could all get our email addresses to each other, so we could keep in contact.
Merry Christmas to all of you Teton High Class of 1993!!!!

Nichole said...

there are quite a few of us on facebook. i have a "private" blog that we can post our info on that won't be seen by just anybody on the internet. My contact info is up and we could sure use some more input. drop a note here and a way for me to get ahold of you and you'll get an e mail with permission to view the private blog. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!